1 April 2011


Hey Frank,

A guy I like has shown great interest in me but I recently discovered he has a girlfriend!! He must not be very serious about her as he's being VERY forward! I really feel for his girlfriend because if it was the other way around, i'd be devastated. At the same time I can't help but think I would never date anyone like him, just good for a bit of fun! I usually can't stand guys like him but he has certain attractive qualities!!

Help x

_________________________________________________________

No, no, no darl, DON'T DO IT! Like you said, if it was you, you'd be gutted. You gotta put yourself in her shoes! Sounds like this wise-guy wants his cake and a little bit more. It will only end in tears and sounds like this kat needs a collar! It shows lack of respect on all accounts and despite his 'attractive qualities', you need to control yourself woman! Listen to Frank, believe me when I say take a giant leap back kid......




1 comment:

  1. Guy sounds like a scumbag, stay well away!

    ReplyDelete