4 March 2011


Hey Frank,

A friend has just revealed their feelings for me. They have told me they feel more than just friends and know I don’t feel the same but wanted me to know in hopes that if I ever changed my mind, they’d be there. I think the world of my friend and always secretly knew he fancied me. I don’t feel the same but wouldn’t rule it out, never say never!! At the same time, I don’t want to lead him on. What should I say to him?


____________________________________________

Hey sugar,

You’re breaking my heart! You two will end up together…eventually! This is one of those scenarios where he’ll probably follow you round like a lost puppy and it may seem intense but the minute you tell him to back off and he does, you’ll realise you want him. Or he’ll get with someone else and the realisation will hit you that you two are secretly meant to be. Just be straight with him. Tell him how you feel and that you’re just not in that place at the minute. If it ever hits you that you feel for him like he feels for you, I suggest you seize the moment doll, it'd be a shame if it was a missed opportunity. But then I think everything happens for a reason......

No comments:

Post a Comment