23 February 2011

Hey Frank,

I need your help. I don’t feel very confident at the minute and my other half has a hard time expressing how he feels towards me. I can’t help but think the spark has gone out of our relationship and wondered ways of how we can re-kindle our connection?

What can you suggest?
 
_____________________________________________

Hey Sweetcheeks,

You have to remember you are a wonderful soul and although it’s lovely to feel wanted, you have to engage in things that make you a more happy and confident woman.

Start going to the gym or take up a class. I’m not implying your fella has too much pushin for his cushion but exercise releases endorphins and instantly make you feel better about yourself.

Start suggesting things you could do together, having date nights, go for a meal, go to the pub. Find more time for each other.

Be spontaneous, surprise him. But don’t you be putting all the effort in, this is a joint thing, talk to him, tell him how you feel and you can maybe come up with some solutions together.

Let me know how it goes chuckles.


No comments:

Post a Comment